Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rocket Pops



























In an effort to continue my foray into bread making, I went in search of a Pullman loaf pan. I made a quick trip to Chef Central in Paramus, NJ. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that store! Too bad I didn't find a pan that I like, but I did end up buying these Tovolo Rocket Popsicle molds. You can get them at Amazon. My 2 boys love popsicles and I love that you know exactly what they are eating when you make your own. I blended strawberries, one banana, a few slices of pineapple, orange juice and strawberry yogurt together to make these super fun treats. While eating the popsicle my son, Matthew, said that we never have to buy popsicles again. The pops are super cute and are great for summer. Tovolo has some recipes on their site - next time I will try to make them multi-colored.






No comments:

Post a Comment